A Great Testimonial from Albert



June 14, 2008

Looking to jazz up your next party? Or do you have friends planning their wedding? Please recommend us. They can preview us in Cupertino on July 4th or right now at MagnoliaJazz.com.

In the meantime, Dr Einstein is willing to recommend us, but Madonna, Brad, Barbra, Justin, and Paris are just too busy these days. Well, thanks anyway.

Mrs Clinton could tell you that celebrity endorsements are only so good. The best testimonials, I’m told, are from actual satisfied colleagues and clients. And we’ve received plenty over the last 33 years.

Which is why I’m proud to post many of these recommendations on my website, and my profiles on Facebook, WeddingWire, and LinkedIn. Please check them out, and invite your friends to visit, too.

I regularly hear from newlyweds, corporate event planners, catering managers, and couples who just celebrated their anniversaries or birthdays. Here’s a typical note I received last month from Liz, an event planner in Mountain View:

“Great! I wish everyone was so helpful and easy to work with. The music was entertaining and created an atmosphere that was both fun and elegant.”

Let us do the same for you. Is a significant event coming up in your life? Throw a party and hire a band.

Today I'm talking with people planning parties for July 4th and Labor Day. If you'll have a party on one of these days, or on any day in between, now's a good time to plan the details, including the music. You can preview us in Cupertino on July 4th. Click here for details.

Call us at 408-245-9120. You'll love what we do. We're veteran party-goers, easy to work with, and we know what it'll take to make your next party a success. We've entertained people since 1975, so let our experience help your celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question or comment? Please join the conversation. I look forward to hearing from you, and I'll post every comment. Just to keep things neat, expect me to delete seriously offtopic or offensive words.